This position reports to the Executive Director – Lead to Cash in our global Information Technology department. This individual will be accountable for technical delivery within their function either of daily support activities and/or assigned projects and will be accountable for CRM/C4C/Hybris Sales/ Service Management application maintenance and implementing new CRM/C4C/Hybris Sales/ Service Management functionality. This individual will effectively manage their own time on a day-to-day and weekly basis towards their deliverables. The individual is also responsible for proactive communication of status, progress and issues to their Manager. While the team is primarily based in the same region, the expectation is that the team members will collaborate with all IS teams, which are dispersed worldwide.
Application maintenance success will be measured through meeting or exceeding service metrics, providing stable systems operations to the business, adhering to audit and compliance regulations (Sarbanes-Oxley), and achieving or exceeding acceptable Customer Satisfaction scores. New system functionality may be structured in several ways - action requests, small projects and large projects and programs. Success is measured by delivery of assigned activities in a timely manner while delivering upon the expected benefit stream. Deliverables should also follow Sealed Air IS quality standards including Knowledge Transfer and documentation as required.
Job Description Cont.
- Deliver Projects for CRM/C4C/Hybris- Sales/ Service Management application and manageriskto production systems
- Deliver and manage in a timely manner, small enhancement projects to meet business requirements
- When assigned to a Key Project, work as part of the wider team to deliver the project requirements as per agreed scope, including writing functional specifications, system configuration and build, test planning and execution, training documentation and delivery, and contributing to on time and in budget Application deliverables and goals.
- Ensure assigned deliverables meet any expected standards for supporting SOX controls
- Where appropriate ensure required Regressions testing takes place on the project deliverables within the Release cycle.
- Deliver projects transition into support, ensuring that all areas of transition are covered.
- Support Defect Resolution during project and Warranty period of Key Projects; ensure early escalation of issues when identified.
- Deliver Support for CRM/C4C/Hybris- Sales/ Service Management application
- Manage delivery of day-to-day ongoing support, resolving tickets and actively monitoring ticket queues including escalation within and outside IS when warranted.
- Involved in recommending decisions or resolutions, pro-actively on tickets assigned to the Functional area
- Manage own prioritization and address any conflicting priorities.
- Provide Root Cause Analysis where needed and be involved in recommending resolution of root causes.
- Co-ordination with any 3rd party where necessary on day to day support activity
- Communication & Development for CRM/C4C/Hybris- Sales/ Service Management application
- Active collaboration within projects including across IS teams
- Pro-active communication of issues and resolutions with Functional Lead
- Ensure ownership of development and skills improvements.
- College degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- Minimum 7years experience in SAP functional and configuration including project implementation involvement
- Understanding and possess in depth skills in CRM/C4C/Hybris Sales/ Service Management application
- In depth knowledge of SAC Pricing strategies/ Pricing functionality
- SAP Customer and Material master data knowledge
- In depth SAP Sales/Pricing configuration experience
- Vendavo functional knowledge a strong plus
- Knowledge of excel including using macros a plus
- Highly effective communication / presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours and travel globally on occasion.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, additional language skills ideal
Requisition id: 13321