Manages implementation and maintenance of designated programs. Plans, develops and maintains systems and procedures. Acts as a liaison between department and outside communities. Serves as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department. Participates in budgetary process.
- Develops, implements, manages and maintains operational systems and activities.
- Serves as a liaison with all levels of the organization and outside community.
- Manages multiple priorities and projects with competing deadlines.
- Allocates time to meet completion requirements.
- Serves as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- Reviews and monitors adherence to Human Resources policies and corporate compliance procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field.
- Master's degreepreferred.
- May be required for specific positions as per policy or regulation.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires demonstrated team, leadership, organizational, financial management and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation, communication and training skills required for most positions.
- A minimum of five years of related experience.
- Master's Degree may substitute for one year of experience.
- Knowledge of statistical and financial analysis, primary research and business plan development.
- Demonstrated team, leadership, organizational and problem solving abilities.
- Strong excel skills as well as the ability to use other data analysis tools.
- Primary liaison for the utility bill pay process.
- Must have the ability to work with all levels of the management team.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required for procedures.
The policy of Cleveland Clinic and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic’s Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days. Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic facility.