CGI is seeking an experienced Business Analyst and Subject Matter Expert to join our highly successful Trade360 Application Team to help drive the expansion of our growing international trade finance and supply chain business. Working for an industry leader in providing SaaS solutions to Trade Finance clientele, you will enjoy the benefits of being a CGI member, be challenged in your workplace and will align yourself with interesting global work.
• Translate the international trade finance and supply chain needs of the marketplace and our client banks into requirements aligned with the overall product strategy for the development group and various client implementations
• Commit to the growth and success of the Trade and Supply Chain Solutions group, by working closely with the development.
• Work closely and collaboratively with our client banks, turning their needs into requirements, developing functional designs, and working to configure and test Trade360 to match their desired operational model.
• Provide ongoing collaborative guidance and assistance to the development and implementation teams to ensure that requirements are accurately implemented with our future strategy in mind.
• Facilitate daily client facing product management meetings.
• Must be a Supply Chain Finance Subject Matter Expert.
• Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time based on the needs of the business.
• Minimum 5 years of Trade Finance, and Supply Chain knowledge and working experience.
• Previous Business Analyst experience.
• Understanding of technology and development lifecycle
• Understanding of object-oriented principles and modeling would be a plus.
• Working with SaaS solution is a plus.
• Ability to provide UAT/System Test Support (as needed), Ad hoc client support and Creation of Product Documentation and User Guide
• Proven ability to collaboratively work with client management and other staff to define requirements for sometimes-new areas of business.
• Superior written, verbal and active listening communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Proven collaborative approach to working with co-workers at all levels.
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment where individual initiative and accountability is a given.
• Analytical and creative approach to solution design and problem solving.
• Location is flexible - must be in proximity to a CGI office.
$250K - $300K
$80K - $110K