The IT Business Partner – Order to Cash and Customer Care, will lead in establishing the strategic and operational direction required to implement technology solutions supporting the Hillrom commercial back-office globally. This role will partner with senior leaders to establish strategic plans, roadmaps and objectives for systems and IT services across all platforms to support the business strategy. The IT Business Partner will be responsible for the management of business demand for IT from the Customer Care orgs globally, and outline solutions and roadmaps, working closely with the business stakeholders. The IT BP helps evaluate and manage the impacts of changes to process and resources on the technology, and vice versa.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: – Other duties may be assigned:
- Collaborate with business partners to establish priorities, plans, funding, business case development, scoping and timing to maintain alignment between the business expectations and the IT capabilities/strategy.
- Establish with the business post-implementation metrics to measure the effectiveness and sustainability of project implementations.
- Stimulate, surface, and shape demand that drive the desired performance in cost, quality, compliance, value, customer service and revenue. Link business drivers with technology.
- Participate on project Steering Committees with senior business partners to provide project oversight, direction, and decisions on project approaches, scope, and escalations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and point of business contact to meet schedules and resolve problems highly complex in nature whether on projects or day to day operational challenges. Serve as business advisor for strategic process improvement opportunities that can be enabled by technology.
- Stay abreast of industry leading best practices to leverage technology across business processes for value creation.
- Accountable for delivery of IT solutions, working directly with Build and Manage teams on delivery execution and on-going support.
- Embed "innovation thinking" in the business and IT relationship
- Bachelor's Degree or local equivalent of same, generally, 12+ years' experience (minimum 5).
- Must have demonstrable experience in setting priorities, defining roadmaps and IT strategy in large corporate settings. Strong executive communications and relationship skills are key.
- Extensive background in order management, and customer care (including CRM) systems is required. Medical equipment/device experience preferred.
- Experience with major ERP systems and interconnected flows with satellite applications.
- Experience in major process flows of quote/order to cash, and customer support and CRM systems.
- Ability to establish strategic direction and direct Manage & Build teams on priorities.
- Ability to challenge business partners on value-add of specific requests and alignment to the IT strategy.
- Listening, challenging, influencing, and negotiating skillsets with extreme transparency in collaboration with our business partners to insure alignment.
- BRM (Business Relationship Management) background or BRMi certificate is strongly preferred.