What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members-they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values-straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity - an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines - RetailBanking, Commercial Banking, and Wealth Management.
Are you an “out of the box” thinker? Do you want to build and deliver innovative solutions that truly transform the business? If yes, then come join our Robotics team at Bank of the West. We, at the bank, are leveraging Robotics solutions to build a digital workforce and are looking for talented team members who are passionate and hungry to learn and deliver.
This role will require the person to wear part consultancy, part innovation lab, part project implementation, and part Business Unit support hat. The candidate will be expected to lead process automation projects via Robotics. It is a hybrid role entailing business/process analysis and project management. We challenge existing processes and technologies in pursuit of seamless customer experiences, process improvement, and efficiency.
The candidate will be responsible for the identification, prioritization, design, and testing of RPA bot's that will interact with multiple third-party applications. This position will deliver new processes, measurement, reporting and closed loop RPA implementations
This team member will work closely with business areas to help implement automated process solutions focused on productivity and an improved customer experience.
- Assess potential business processes and determine feasibility from an automation standpoint
- Perform cost benefit analysis of the business process automation projects
- Produce high quality Process definition documents including current state, re-engineered future state process flows
- Conducts Scoping engagements, managing stakeholders, coaching team-members and ensuring timeliness and quality of deliverables
- Determines and advises the most appropriate technical response to identified complex problems, issues and/or defects by assessing impact and prioritization
- Analyze and observe processes to understand the process steps, interdependencies and applications used to complete business transactions by a user
- Simultaneously manage and ensure deliveries and take an active hand in growing the presence of RPA at Bank of the West
- Develop requirement specifications and user acceptance testing strategies
- Coordinate RPA COE events; projects; governance; artifacts
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experiencerequired
- Masters or MBA degreepreferred
- Certification in Robotics Automation products is desirable
- Certification from IIBA or PBA-PMI desirable
- 5+ years’ experience working on enterprise applications as business analyst or project manager in a business client-facing role involving process design/process improvement work directly aligned to the specific responsibilities of this role.
- Prior RPA experience in Blue Prism highly preferred (Alternate experiences for consideration includes exposure on other RPA products such as Workfusion, Automation Anywhere, Pega, OpenSpan, Kofax or similar products)