Mitel seeks a highly motivated Senior Business Analyst with experience serving as an advocate for business and functional organizations relative to Service Delivery platform. The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for designing business workflows by leveraging knowledge of our systems and process, along with deep understanding of business unit objectives, initiatives and challenges. The Senior Business Analyst owns the process to document new requirements for systems and enhancements and will work with the Service Delivery Analyst team to design new products or enhancements for internal and external facing systems.
The selected individual requires a strong technical and data mapping experience. In this amazing role, the candidate will be analyzing and documenting the service oriented architecture, as well collaborating on requirements. This is an opportunity to learn new technologies and help shape the future direction of product development. We’re passionate about quality product development! We are looking for a self-motivated individual capable of balancing workload, timelines, and personal growth.
- Interact with Business, Marketing, Development and Product Management team leaders to gather both business and technology requirements to support project initiatives
- Analyze and assess current processes to define and document improvements
- Perform review of the business and software requirements with the stakeholders and make updates accordingly
- Perform Business workflow analysis and create workflow diagrams
- Ensure comprehensive, timely and quality delivery of all requests
- Lead end-to-end research and analysis across multiple teams. Work closely with Product Management/Product Development to ensure alignment on technical solution
- Ensure that all documentation meets/aligns with required standards.
- Analyze and communicate stakeholder business requirements by defining the business problem, identifying data requirements and isolating data elements by translating business requirements into software requirements
- Work closely with Product Development to influence the design, alignment, and implementation of technical standards to address appropriate business solutions
- Develop innovative approaches to address business problems and solutions with both technical and non-technical solutions
- Serve as a key subject matter expert and primary point of contact for business users across the company for internal business applications including but not limited to BOSS
- 10+ years of experience in gathering data for requirements and use case development
- 10+ years of experience in modeling and mapping as-is and to-be business processes
- 10+ years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Visio is a plus
- Excellent judgmental, interpersonal, communication skills and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with active listening and summarization skills
- BS in Computer Science/Business Administration or related field is required