Sr. Business Analyst and Project Manager
: Project & Program Management (Non-Clinical)
: Washington-OlympiaProvidence is calling a Sr. Business Analyst and Project Manager (1.0 FTE, Day) to Strategic Services at Providence St. Peter Hospital in Olympia, WA. The Sr. Business Analyst and Project Manager provides pristine business data analytics for the integrated delivery system in Southwest Washington. In addition, the position is responsible for managing strategic initiatives under the direction of the Executive Director of Business Development.
In this position you will:
- Facilitate the improvement of clinical outcomes, financial performance, and business strategy by collaborating with service line leaders and operations, other members of Providence Southwest Washington leadership, and clinicians to identify, assess, monitor and measure market trends, business opportunities, cost savings opportunities, operational and financial trends, etc.
- Be responsible for independently analyzing data and data trends, and making connections between different data sets and data points with an eye toward the larger strategic context and strategic business objectives
- Prepare quality improvement outcomes reports related to hospital and ambulatory clinical departments and various service line stakeholders, presenting data in ways that are intuitively understandable (charts, graphs, etc.)
- Interact with service line leaders, executives, physician leaders and others to discuss information generated through data analysis, makes data-informed recommendations to inform strategy development, improve clinical quality, and increase profitability
- In partnership with Finance, develop financial project assessments and projections (proformas).
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Healthcare, Nursing or other clinical area
- Strong understanding of healthcare operations and drivers of volumes for clinical service lines, and clinical procedural background
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s Degree in Business, Healthcare or a related field
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years of professional experience as a Clinical Analyst (including registries) Database Administrator and/or Planning Analyst or equivalent in a medium to large sized acute care hospital or health system