Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
On a Day-to-Day basis you will:
- Production support role within our Service Reliability Team responding to system issues, receiving tickets from our Help Desk, working tickets in que, analysis on how to resolve system issues, working with our QA and Development teams for final solutions. Must have strong SQL experience.
- Be part of a team whose singular focus is on ensuring flawless data processing reliability every single day by proactively assessing any and all service breaks, their underlying causes, their impacts to the business and its customers, and will be able to identify opportunities to iteratively and continuously improve service levels
- Work directly with a variety of teams to include analysts, application developers, databasedevelopers, and operations engineers to solve client problems, prevent problems before they happen, and measure our progress and outcomes
- Work directly with clients to help them understand issues, root cause, preventive measures, and long-term plans and improvements
- Participate in daily (Agile) standup meetings to prioritize, triage client service issues related to file processing, rewards earning, reporting, systems integration, and job optimization
- Craft, manage, and communicate action plans with clients to demonstrate progress, improvements, and key metrics
The Business Analyst / Service Owner is responsible for ensuring that any post production issues related to the TSYS Loyalty solutions are resolved as quickly as possible. This entails extensive research, resolution and root cause analysis of issues which can be associated with our distributed technologies, user interfaces or client specific configurations. Issue resolution requires collaboration between various technology and client facing teams and the Business Analyst / Service Owner is responsible for ensuring resolution of all assigned issues as well as communication to internal and external clients, as applicable.
- As a member of the Service Reliability team, you will be responsible for ensuring our internal and external Loyalty customers are supported post production. You will manage issues reported by clients (Issuers), vendors or internal TSYS teams that are affecting production and will be responsible for researching and resolving issues, identifying opportunities for process improvements, documenting root cause and communicating resolution to all impacted stakeholders.
- Ensure timely and accurate resolution of production issues. This requires you to conduct research, identify and coordinate work activity between stakeholders in a matrixed organization and manage the lifecycle of the issue until resolved.
- Manage the resolution communication including internal documentation on changes made, updating call center / helpdesk tickets, communicating with clients and preparing customer facing assessments of high severity issues.
- Experience working with one or more programming languages (SQL, C++, Java, Linux) is a plus. Familiarity with Oracle, SQL Server, or other major relational databases, as well as understanding stored procedures preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of web-based applications, web browser functionality, and web practices
- Ability to work in and lead teams in a fast-paced technology business
On a daily basis, this position requires you to work closely with:
- Client Products – (Databases, Websites, Applications)
- Monthly Scheduled System Maintenance Outages (Communications and Executions)
- Monthly Production and Maintenance Releases
- Disaster Recovery Client Communication
- Excellent technical skills and business acumen related to file handling/processing, databases, loyalty programs, credit card processing
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong relationship collaboration and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of software, testing methodology
- Team player with the ability to lead teams In a matrixed organization
- Experience working with external clients
This position is required to support a rotational on-call schedule.
- detailed oriented, proactive and a self-starter
- previous experience working in the card processing or loyalty space
- comfortable working in a matrixed organization
- working knowledge of UNIX/LINUX
- Bachelor’s degreerequired and 4 years relevant work experience
- Standard office environment. R0002509