Sr. Business Analyst -
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, a growing agricultural lender with over $30 billion in assets, is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst. This individual will be familiar with origination of consumer and commercial loans and understand the general flow of the loan origination process from Application to Processing, Underwriting, Closing, and Post Closing steps required to set up the loan in a servicing system.
The candidate will have strong SQL querying skills and be able to provide executive summary of large amounts of data from various loandatabases. The candidate will work with users, developers, stakeholders, and cross-organizationally to drive data driven solutions by providing the business requirements needed in an Agile environment to develop state of the art functionality in our Loan Origination Systems, Processes, and Workflow Technologies.
Will help provide production support to users that experience difficulty with the technology supported, maintain the appropriate documentation, update online help, and training manuals. Must demonstrate advanced skills in providing best in class customer experience and customer support to internal and external users.
Candidate must have advanced communication skills and know when to escalate, inform, advocate, and gain consensus for process design to incorporate ease of use, streamlined functionality, while supporting compliance to regulatory requirements in the industry.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance or related, Technical or related, Industrial Design or related fields.
- 5 - 7 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience in the mortgage banking, consumer or commercial lending industry is highly desirable.
- Project execution skills gained though experience with implementation of software projects
- Working knowledge of banking, mortgage, commercial lending operations, and information systems
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, MS project and Visio
- Ability to cooperate and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with users, technical staff and management
- Ability to establish priorities and organize assignments, and to work effectively within timelines and under general supervision.
- Any background in Lean and Six Sigma methodology or certification is a plus.
- Farm Credit experience is a plus, but not required.
Requisition Number: 04 2017 03