- The Senior Strategy & Planning Manager is responsible for the Digital organization's strategic and long-range planning function, across the Digital portfolio. You drive strategic initiatives and transformation to support the development of long-term growth plans and profitability goals. You are a key member of the Strategy & Planning team, which sets the proactive direction, plan, and objectives. The team aligns with the enterprise operating model and partners collaboratively with Marketing, Commercial, Product & Technology, Finance, Care and Retail.
- You'll develop the strategy for the overall Digital organization at T-Mobile and have responsibility for the overall ROI of the portfolio and organizational productivity of the channel while improving the consumer experience. You will identify and design best practices that transform the Digital organization's efficiency and effectiveness, including performance mechanisms and rhythms of business. You will also analyze risks and opportunities and make recommendations regarding emerging industry trends. Periodically you may dive deeply into channel expansion opportunities, implications of mergers and acquisitions, competitive threats, and the viability of outside business partners. You are responsible for monthly and quarterly organizational reviews and communicating results to top management.
- WHO YOU ARE:
- The ideal candidate will draw from a wealth of previous experience in strategy and planning. You understand clearly how to evolve a high-performing organization, based on objective standards of excellence. You have a deep understanding of portfolio management, and the ability to assess risks and opportunities from both a strategic perspective and based on hard numbers. You have strong business acumen and problem-solving skills. You have excellent communication skills, executive presence, and proven analytic experience.
- If you are an established strategist that thrives in a hard-working, innovative environment, this is the team for you. Your ideas will help shape the future of T-Mobile.
What you'll do in your role.
- Develop an overall portfolio strategy for Digital in alignment with the enterprise operating model and in partnership with Marketing, Commercial, Product & Technology, Finance, Care and Retail
- Collaborate on setting the proactive direction, plan, and objectives for the Digital organization
- Contributes to the design of the Digital organization Operating Model and our collaboration with key partners
- Design performance measurement mechanisms
- Design organizational Rhythms of Business
- Dive deeply into channel expansion opportunities, implications of mergers and acquisitions, competitive threats, and the viability of outside business partners
- Prepare and present organizational reviews and communicating results and insights to top management
- Analyze and synthesize risks and opportunities and make recommendations regarding emerging industry trends.
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelors degree; MBA preferred
- 8 years' experience in strategic planning or similarly related role
Valid Through: 2019-11-12