This role favors the extremely analytical. This person will need to be comfortable rolling up their sleeves with data, spreadsheets, and models. This person will thrive on the challenges inherent in dissecting complex problems, utilizing facts/data to derive a conclusion and delivering clear recommendations to improve results. SKILL SETS: To be successful in this role you will need to be a self-starter, and someone who has a passion for learning. You will need the ability to extract the big picture through data modeling and analysis and formulate robust viewpoints. You need the ability to search out and dig up the information you need from disparate sources, so you can meet your deadlines. This position also requires excellent presentation and communication skills as this position will be required to effectively manage client relationships.
What you'll do in your role.
- Key contributor to the future channel strategy for all distribution
- Assist team to develop business initiatives that deliver on that strategy
- Support business development team leaders to continually optimize the channel expansion plan and to ensure field teams have the tools needed to do their jobs effectively.
- Conduct economic and data analysis that provide fact based viewpoints around approaches at an array of distribution related subjects
- Specific analyses include store cannibalization analysis, predictive models of store performance given set of localized information, trade area prioritization for expansion, store fleet optimization, and various market attack initiatives, etc
- Utilize thematic outputs to conduct economic modeling and/or synthesize decision analysis
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of strategic frameworks, industry trends, and corporate and customer drivers in order to improve, reengineer or maintain company performance
- Construct executive level presentations and present complex analytical findings in clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner
- Develop and manage positive client relationships in a collaborative team environment
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelors degree and 7 years business analysis/consulting experience or Masters degree and 5 years business analysis/consulting experience
- Excellent communication skills with good executive level presence
- Experience with statistical packages preferred (SAS, SPSS, etc.)
- Knowledge of spatial/GIS tools and SQL a plus