We are looking for a Sr Business Analysis Manager to focus on Media Analytics as a member of the Marketing Performance Analytics team. In this role, you will work with diverse, complex, and very large data sets, and you will lead the prioritization, development and optimization of analytic solutions to generate insights, drive marketing decisions and identify business opportunities. You will work hand-in-hand with Marketing Managers, Media Managers and Business Analysts to optimize Media. You will build self-service reporting and analytics solutions that can be leveraged by marketing managers and you will represent Media Performance insights at weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews with executives.
You will partner on the end-to-end development of solutions to complex questions and you'll play an integral role in strategic decision making. You will have a solid understanding of business intelligence software such as Tableau and an ability to use data for statistical analysis. You will analyze media performance across multiple lines of business and effectively communicate results and actionable recommendations through story visualizations.
What you'll do in your role.
- Creating and overseeing business dashboards and present key metrics, insights and recommendations during weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Enabling effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Developing and leading collaborations with marketing managers and business analysts to build analytical solutions to deliver on business goals
- Developing self-service reporting solutions for marketing managers to monitor ongoing key input and output metrics
- Performing deep-dives to find the root causes of variances and data anomalies
- Building visualizations that explain complex concepts in clear, concise and decision-impacting stories
The experience you'll bring.
- 7+ years of professional experience in analytics roles
- Fluent in SQL and comfortable with efficiently querying large databases
- Ability to bring structure to ambiguous problems in a complex business portfolio and translate results to key insights
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others on business outcomes with fact-based recommendations
- Ability to communicate analytical and quantitative subjects clearly across audience types (subject-matter-expert and non-technical) and levels (peers and executives)
- Excellent prioritization skills, self-motivation and the capacity to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn and develop analytical skills in a fast growing and dynamic business
- Relevant experience preferred in Media Analysis
MBA with quantitative field in undergraduate degree, MS/MA/PhD in a quantitative field (e.g., engineering, operations research, computing science, statistics, economics, finance), or equivalent experience