Facilitates the integration of Business / Function / Council initiatives in support of “One Raytheon” focus. Contributes to the development of new business process evolution and maturity. Searches for new and creative technology insertion opportunities to meet evolving business needs. Participates in the development of overall system requirements and leverages external suppliers as necessary.
Develops and manages (project level) business rationales, benefit realization, scope, deliverables, dependencies, risks and opportunities. Works closely with business and enterprise level resources to ensure the timely delivery of business partner solutions. Responsible for status reports and communication to leaders at all levels of the organization.
Minimum Knowledge/Skills Required:
- Bachelors degree in IT or related filed and a minimum 6 years of experience in information systems, strategic planning, portfolio management, project management, leadership and business partner relationship management.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience working with Operations
- Proficiency in setting and managing business partner expectations.
- Solid understanding of the software development process, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, testing methodologies and deployment.
- Strong understanding of how to leverage business applications to meet business needs with solid project management experience and ability to multitask in a cross-functional environment.
- Business Process Modeling working knowledge, including strategic planning and technology roadmap development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain technical information.
- Demonstrates the ability to build and influence strategic relationships at the business and enterprise levels.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of business partner trust and confidence.
- Strong teamwork, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to apply skills and techniques in solving dynamic problems.
- Must have the ability to obtain a secret DoD secret clearance - U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Highly Knowledge/Skills Desired:
- Familiarity with RMS and RMS IT policies and procedures.
- Six Sigma Specialist qualified.
- Knowledge of emerging industry practices and technologies.
- Application development or system engineering experience.
- Understanding of current RMS IT technologies
Requisition ID 113893BR