Job DescriptionSee More
Structure. That's what is needed in order to form a solid foundation. To better plan and prepare for the future. What we do is more than designing roads and bridges, we workevery dayto make the world better for everyone.
As a vital member of our Atlanta team, you'll have the opportunity to manage transportation projects that focus on bridges and other transportation structure designs. You'll play an integral role in mentoring staff, forming long-term relationships with clients and pursuing new work, including strategy development, positioning, proposing, and negotiating contracts.
If you want to join a company invested in you, your success and the global community - join us as a Senior Project Manager.
- Serve as Project Manager on variously sized bridge design and inspection projects.
- Supervise Lead bridge teams in delivering bridge design from preliminary design to final design through construction.
- Lead project decisions based on technical approach, cost and schedule.
- Identify creative and innovative bridge engineering solutions based on client, project and site constraints.
- Provide technical guidance, oversight and perform quality reviews.
- Mentor and manage senior/intermediate engineers.
- Assist in the coordination of scheduling, staffing, manage task/project budgets, ensure quality control.
- Communicate with clients regarding project issues and lead meetings.
- Assist in proposal production and implementing marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Professional Engineer (PE) Registration in Georgia
- At least 10 years related experience,
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
Ideally you'll have:
- Experience with GDOT project processes and standards
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Valid through: 3/12/2021