Sr. Brand Manager
8 - 10 years experience • Business Services
Responsible for creating and maintaining a unified and dynamic marketing strategy for assigned categories and markets in collaboration with business unit partners. Creates and drives product and marketing innovation through the organization while ensuring management and distributor alignment and enthusiastic support.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA required.
- 7-10 years marketingexperience in Consumer Package Goods and/or, Multi-level Marketing, and new product development.
- MBA preferred.
- Experience in VDS supplement category and the health and wellness industry.
- Experience developing and launching products in international markets
- Bi-lingual in English and Chinese.
- Results oriented with a strong bias for action.
- Highly organized, detail oriented with excellent project management skills. Can effectively multi-task.
- Strong strategic thinker able to assess multiple approaches to achieving objectives
- Proactive orientation with a "can do" attitude.
- Experience developing formal marketing plans.
- Experience working with creative groups including creative brief development, copy and creative review.
- Flexible and comfortable with frequent change in focus and direction.
- Strong analytical skills. Experience analyzing the effectiveness of marketing programs and in market research a plus.
- Strong collaboration orientation and able to develop effective cross-functional relationships.
- Strong written / oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player
- Strong leader and manager
- Competent solutions-oriented thinker and problem-solver