Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define brand objectives and strategies.
- Develop and implement marketing plan.
- Manage volume/profit/budget versus plan.
- Track and analyze in market equity and business results.
- Agency management.
- Consumer franchise and brand development.
- New product development.
- Category and product expertise.
- Sales/Trade Marketing interface management.
- Cross functional team leadership/interface management.
- Talent development.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, MBA preferred.
- 6 plus years brand management experience on a CPG business.
- Demonstrated experience in developing product positioning and brand architecture from consumer insights, market research, market segmentation, and brand equity studies.
- Proven ability to utilize multiples sources of data (included but not limited to syndicated POS data, shipments, and consumer panel) to capture the health of the brand/business.
- Strong track record of cross functional leadership (with specific emphasis on sales force interface).
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple brands/product lines.
- Committed to talent development with experience in managing direct report(s) highly preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
- Initiative - Recognizes and acts on opportunities.
- Innovation - Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
- Managing People - Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Inspires and motivates others to perform well.
- Communication - Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and Problem Solving - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Works well in group problem solving situations.