The Senior Brand Manager for DICE LA sits within the Global Brand Management team and drives long-term franchise planning and growth opportunities for the studio in Los Angeles, California. Reporting to the Senior Director Global Brand Management, you will focus on building strategies for new existing and new IPs within EA’s shooter portfolio. The model candidate has expertise in brand strategy, long-term planning and franchise development. He/she must be a critical thinker, great collaborator and data-driven to influence and inspire partners within development and marketing.
- Works closely with development teams and central brand operations to think long-term about current and future IPs
- Conducting ongoing product and competitive marketing analysis to ensure consumer and market trends are informing key strategies.
- Defining long-term brand vision, brand identity and creative direction that ensure consistency in messaging across all player touchpoints.
- Collaborating with studio game teams to develop product roadmap and strategic plans around user acquisition, engagement and retention, and help execute against the plans and tactics.
- Managing relationships with internal stakeholders across studios, publishing and other cross-functional teams.
- Analyzing performance data, including sales and in-game data, to identify opportunities and challenges, then create strategies and tactics to drive results.
Skills / Competencies:
- Experience in brand management, brand strategy, and product marketing
- Solid business, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Project management and coordination across functional groups and external partners
- Strong expertise/understanding of mobile, player live service, e-commerce and consumer insights
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Experience taking a product or service from consumer insight, to ideation, to market
- Prior work withmobile technology, first party stores, and gaming industry data sources a plus
- Embraces working in a dynamic, flexible, ever changing environment
- BA/BS from a top-tier institution
- Minimum 8 years working in marketing roles at top tier companies
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and advanced proficiency in PowerPoint
- Gaming industry experience and prior work with a licensor are a plus
- Consumer Product Goods or Consulting Experience a plus