$80K — $100K *
This is what you’ll do:
You will work on Rivian’s Cloud team as a Big Data Software Engineer. You will be involved in designing, developing, and deploying massively scalable and highly resiliant cloud-based ingestion gateway that will be used to send sensor, geo-spatial and binary data from our connected vehicles.
The automobile is the next big computing platform and data is fundamental to the digital products and services that will arise from it. Having Amazon as a major investor and partner allows us to be brave and innovative in this area. Our vehicles are the ultimate IoT devices and they generate high-quality data. Come be part of this revolution.
This is what you’ll need:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering; Master’s degree a plus
· Three plus years programming in Python, Go, Java or C/C++
· Deep knowledge of Amazon’s AWS ecosystem
· Experience with AWS’s big data products – e.g. Aurora, RDS, DynamoDB, Kinesis, MSK
· Experience designing and building highly scalable distributed systems
· Experience working in streaming ingestion
· Understanding of REST API services and applications
· Working knowledge of Kubernetes, EKS, ECS is a plus
· Knowledge of software development technologies, processes, and tools (i.e., Agile software development)
· Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL models
· Understanding of cloud security models.
Valid through: 4/3/2021
$150K — $200K
$200K — $250K
21 days ago