The Sr. Big Data Software Developer will be responsible for:
- Assure insider threat information system interfaces under development are technically compatible with existing FBI systems;
- Prepare design plans and written analyses, unit, test scripts and documentation;
- Perform quality control of processes and products produced;
- Write, interpret and analyze technical documentation related to information technology;
- Interpret and analyze end user identified bugs;
- Familiarization with SCRUM\AGILE software development methodologies
- Familiarization with Hadoop and conducting development within big data ecosystems; and
- Provide recommended software development enhancements or changes in support of existing and projected organizational mission requirements.
- Possess and maintain active Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred and at least 10 years of prior experience in information technology. Software development or software design is preferred.
- Experienced with Java software development;
- Experienced in the Service Oriented Architecture Protocol (SOAP) and web service development preferred
- Should possess multiple Information Technology certifications
- Knowledge of methodology, federal information system policies (e.g. NIST 800.53, FISMA, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), configuration management) and knowledge of the FBI’s mission and processes.