As the original performance marketing agency, Performics is the premier revenue growth driver for many of the world's most admired brands. Across an expansive global network operating in 57 countries, Performics leverages data, technology and talent to create and convert consumer demand wherever it is expressed—search, social, display, commerce and offline channels. Performics is built for the relentless pursuit of results. Headquartered in Chicago, Performics is a Publicis Media company and the performance marketing engine of Publicis Groupe. Demand Performance.
Performics is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer on our Analytics & Technology team. We seek individuals who have a passion for data and data visualization techniques to turn complex data sets into actionable insights. The BI Developer plays a critical role in the agency, partnering with account leads and clients across the agency. He/she will primarily be responsible for requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, and support of complex reporting solutions.
As part of the Analytics & Technology team at Performics, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a collaborative team that is responsible for driving client performance by combining data driven insights and strategic thinking to client business and marketing challenges.
- Collaborate with the internal/external clients and gather data and reporting requirements.
- Design, develop and deploy robust data architecture solutions and actionable visualizations with strong emphasis on UI and UX design.
- Drive operational efficiency & scalability of solutions through standardization of data metrics, KPIs and processes.
- Act as BI subject matter expert, anticipate user needs, monitor data quality and completeness of data.
- Consult with internal / external clients on business needs and recommend strategic and scalable solutions.
- Train and support end users on BI solutions. Partner with cross functional teams on preparing demos for client pitches.
- Collaborate across the organization to identify, develop and manage best practices.
- Handle multiple clients simultaneously and be willing to help other teams / share knowledge across the organization.
- Ability to understand business users needs and translate that into robust data reporting solutions.
- Strong expertise in data analysis and data mining to gain actionable insights from complex data sets.
- Ability to understand different data environments and design efficient data architecture solutions to answer client's reporting needs.
- Experienced in creating data visualizations to answer or drive business decisions.
- Strong presentation skills with particular emphasis on UI / UX design
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening) and analytical skill set
- Strong project management, organizational skills & attention to detail – able to manage and prioritize multiple projects and people in the organization simultaneously
- Able to work independently with large cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinker, flexible problem solver, and great listener
- Ability to scope technical requirements for delivering measurement/analytics plans
- Assess business requirements and identify measures, approaches, and methodologies for measuring success against objective.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences / Information Technology / MIS / Mathematics, or its equivalent
- 4 - 6 years' experience in designing and development of end to end data and reporting solutions
- 4 - 6 years' experience creating dashboards/visualizations, report design, development & testing
- Strong expertise with data visualizations tools like Tableau, Qlikview or similar
- Strong in SQL, data mining, analytics
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledgeable in scripting languages like Python is a huge plus
- Experience working with ETL/self-service analytic tools like Dataroma ,Alteryx or anything similar
- Digital agency experience or experience in working with search, social data etc is preferred
- Passionate about the future of marketing analytics and advertising, and a desire to help shape it.