Performics is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer on our Analytics & Technology team. We seek individuals who have a passion for data and data visualization techniques to turn complex data sets into actionable insights. The BI Developer plays a critical role in the agency, partnering with account leads and clients across the agency. He/she will primarily be responsible for requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, and support of complex reporting solutions.
As part of the Analytics & Technology team at Performics, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a collaborative team that is responsible for driving client performance by combining data driven insights and strategic thinking to client business and marketing challenges.
- Collaborate with the internal/external clients and gather data and reporting requirements.
- Design, develop and deploy robust data architecture solutions and actionable visualizations with strong emphasis on UI and UX design.
- Drive operational efficiency & scalability of solutions through standardization of data metrics, KPIs and processes.
- Act as BI subject matter expert, anticipate user needs, monitor data quality and completeness of data.
- Consult with internal / external clients on business needs and recommend strategic and scalable solutions.
- Train and support end users on BI solutions. Partner with cross functional teams on preparing demos for client pitches.
- Collaborate across the organization to identify, develop and manage best practices.
- Handle multiple clients simultaneously and be willing to help other teams / share knowledge across the organization.
- Ability to understand business users needs and translate that into robust data reporting solutions.
- Strong expertise in data analysis and data mining to gain actionable insights from complex data sets.
- Ability to understand different data environments and design efficient data architecture solutions to answer client's reporting needs.
- Experienced in creating data visualizations to answer or drive business decisions.
- Strong presentation skills with particular emphasis on UI / UX design
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening) and analytical skill set
- Strong project management, organizational skills & attention to detail – able to manage and prioritize multiple projects and people in the organization simultaneously
- Able to work independently with large cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinker, flexible problem solver, and great listener
- Ability to scope technical requirements for delivering measurement/analytics plans
- Assess business requirements and identify measures, approaches, and methodologies for measuring success against objective.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences / Information Technology / MIS / Mathematics, or its equivalent
- 4 - 6 years' experience in designing and development of end to end data and reporting solutions
- 4 - 6 years' experience creating dashboards/visualizations, report design, development & testing
- Strong expertise with data visualizations tools like Tableau, Qlikview or similar
- Strong in SQL, data mining, analytics
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledgeable in scripting languages like Python is a huge plus
- Experience working with ETL/self-service analytic tools like Dataroma ,Alteryx or anything similar
- Digital agency experience or experience in working with search, social data etc is preferred
- Passionate about the future of marketing analytics and advertising, and a desire to help shape it