Analyzes comprehensive benefits data (including but not limited to medical and pharmacy
claims, eligibility data, absence and productivity, workers compensation, and retirement
contributions) to provide insight into employee health, benefit expense patterns and vendor
quality. Manage projects and key processes related to leave, retirement, and health
1. Maintain all data in benefits data warehouse. Provide recommendations for changes to
content and timing of data.
2. Provide reporting and insight into key trends based on data warehouse analysis.
3. Provide analytical support on key benefits projects.
4. Develop metrics and track performance of benefits partners.
5. Analyze data and processes to drive efficiency in relative benefits content areas.
6. Manage projects as needed.
Bachelors Degree in Math, Finance, or related field.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong time management and project management skills
• Strong quantitative analysis skills
• Good knowledge of databases
• Maintains a working knowledge of all federal and state laws related to employee benefits
• Maintains a working knowledge of state laws that may affect employee benefits
• Understanding of standard benefit concepts and practices
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Access, etc. Minimum proficiency in HRIS (benefits/payroll or
accounting a plus)
• 5+ years related experience. CEBS or CBP designation a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.