The Senior Bank Regulatory Compliance Analyst with Applied Bank will promote initiatives to reduce operational risk, increase efficiency and support business growth by the day to day work flow related to Compliance, Audit, and Risk functions of the Bank, including ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, and department reporting.
- Manage the collection, retention and reporting of BSA-related documentation, including SAR, CTR, and DOEP forms.
- Performs daily reviews related to the identification and monitoring of high-risk customers and businesses.
- Tests new and existing account files for regulatory compliance.
- Track accounts designated High-Risk
- Review wire and ACH transaction for suspicious activity.
- Perform and document on-site branch and vault reviews.
- Produce, review and analyze Bank Policies and Procedures, as well as internal reports as part of the due diligence process.
- Work with internal and regulatory auditors as needed.
- Communicate with participating banks and customers/investors regarding account activity, and investigate and resolve issues.
- Produce, analyze and review Audit Finding tracking, control and management reports.
- Organize and present data reporting for Audit Finding Responses.
- Assist in the Audit process, including the scheduling of internal audits and document collection
- Process all compliance- related servicing functions.
- Provide functional support to the Risk, Audit and Compliance Departments in the execution of their duties.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Business analysis experience & knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Overall knowledge of banking and back office operations.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Experience in Microsoft Suite.
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field required. Certification in the following Certified Community Bank Compliance Officer (CCBCO), Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), or Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) a plus.
- Five or more years of experience in a compliance related role within a banking or financial services organization preferred.