- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design and implement effective APIs
- Test software, both manual and automated, to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot and debug software
- Create security and data protection settings
- 5+ years’ experience with Java Frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security)
- 5+ years’ experience with designing and implementing REST APIs for distributed applications
- Experience and knowledge designing and implementing micro-services, with a focus on applying API integration patterns for scale and reuse.
- Experience with converting web services from SOAP to RESTftul
- Working knowledge of OpenAPI Spec/Swagger)
- Experience with API testing automation such as Postman or similar tools.
- Experience using API Security concepts (OAUTH 2.0, Throttling, Certificates, Keys, etc.)
- Experience using Zuul Proxy, AWS API Gateway or other API management solutions.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer) and web servers (e.g. Apache, nginx)
- Experience with software design principles as well as UI prototype design
- Working knowledge of Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development
- Ability to write quality unit, functional and automated tests
- Experience with Git as a version control system, in conjunction with solutions such as Bitbucket, GitHub or GitLab
- Knowledge of Gradle, Apache Maven, Apache ANT is desirable
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps methodologies
Valid through: 9/4/2020
* Ladders Estimates