We are looking for Sr. Azure Cloud Migration Engineer for our client in Columbus, IN
Job Title: Sr. Azure Cloud Migration Engineer
Job Location: Columbus, IN
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Provision and administer Infrastructure as a Service or Platform as a Service environments using best practices for enterprise customers across multiple public cloud offerings, e.g. Azure.
- Maintain and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions using Private Cloud / Azure and underlying technologies.
- Develop clear, concise installation, configuration procedures, runbooks and contributing to the maintenance of operational standards
- Create automated approaches and scripts for system administration tasks where possible and appropriate.
- Implement security measures in all technical activities to limit unauthorized access/use Deploy, test and document development, pre-production, and production environments.
- Scripting image deployment and bootstrapping
- Configure multi-factor authentication on virtual and hardware devices
- Strong background in Microsoft/Unix/Linux OS based applications
- At least 7years of overall technical development experience using .NET/Java or equivalent technologies
- 2+ years' experience of development and deployment of cloud solutions on Public Cloud(Azure) with extensive knowledge about various cloud services
- Deep knowledge in Windows Server/Unix or Linux OS
- Experience in implementing and configuring/OS re-platforming (windows, Unix, Linux) of applications
- Experience in implementing and configuring/re-platforming database solutions in Azure using SQL Server and Oracle.
- Worked on CI/CD methodology in Azure using technologies like VSTS online, Jenkins, TFS etc.
- Experience in automation solutions using Azure Resource Manager(ARM) Templates, PowerShell
- Experience in agile development environment
- Microsoft certified Azure certifications (preferred)