$80K — $100K *
HM Expectation: An architect with past application architecture experience and background in software development. Someone familiar with .NET, C#, APIs and/or web services, and messaging/event driven application design would be ideal.
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the development or coordination of the following deliverables:
• Developing the Enterprise Architecture
• Coordinating all Enterprise Architecture activities locally and globally
• Developing and coordinating Architecture Plans
• Assisting in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with the Enterprise Architecture
• Auditing compliance within the Enterprise Architecture standards
• Serving as advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies.
Strategy Development Competencies, Influencing business strategy
• Translating or mapping business strategy into information strategy
• Understanding technology product and vendor strategies, products, and customer preferences
• Understanding, modeling, and representing the organizations business requirements in a human consumable manner, as it relates to strategy Organizational Competencies
• Communicating with business and technology leaders, both within and outside the organization
• Understanding the business needs for solutions
• Influencing the organization to accomplish goals and needs through architecture activities
• Being viewed as the trusted advisor to the organization
• Building an effective architecture organization
• Understanding developers needs in parallel with business needs and
• Demonstrating abilities to derive, define, and explicitly represent various artifacts within The Enterprise Framework.
• Understanding the meanings and relationships between various models.
• Developing and maintaining project level and Enterprise level model consistency and integration.
• Understanding of appropriate technologies
• Developing methods and techniques for modeling technologies"
Must Have Skills
Good To Have Skills
Valid through: 4/19/2021