$250K — $500K+*
The Conversion Capability and Process Owner will lead EXL LifePRO in building an industry leading policy administration conversion process. This role may utilize EXL internal resources, external partners, and new technology to develop an end to end conversion capability that is efficient to execute, low cost, and provides accurate results early in the process.
- The ideal candidate will possess expert knowledge and experience in data conversion projects in the insurance industry.
- The ideal candidate will also possess the technical ability to assess new technology trends that can be applied to the conversion process.
- The ideal candidate will have experience assessing, leading, and working with 3rd party partners to achieve the desired project results.
The candidate will:
- Gain basic understanding of LifePRO and how LifePRO works by working with LifePRO architects and product owner.
- Collaborate with LifePRO SME’s to understand current pain points and recommendations they may have.
- Create a strategy and plan to build policy administration conversion process.
- Interview and make recommendations for partner support.
- Make recommendations for procuring tool sets and required technology.
- Oversee the execution of the project to build the policy administration conversion process.
- Report on progress to management frequently and to executive sponsors on a periodic basis.
- Oversee development of process documentation and marketing materials.
- Will rollout final process to the EXL LifePRO team and partners.
- Present process to EXL clients and prospective clients as part of the sales process.
- Assist and Lead specific aspects of proposals for new client services.
- Consult with clients and prospective clients on how the process can be used to drive their conversion and transformation needs.
- Lead the conversion execution track on implementation projects.
- Manage the EXL conversion team and/or partner team executing the conversion.
- Refine and adjust the process based on project lessons
1. Problem solving (Proficiency = 4.0)
2. Communication (Proficiency = 4.0)
3. Domain Knowledge (Proficiency = 5.0)
4. Consultative Mindset (Proficiency = 5.0)
5. Service Delivery (Proficiency = 4.0)
6. Application reviews (Proficiency = 3.5)
7. Ability to Work Independently (Proficiency = 5.0)
8. Specific Consulting Knowledge – Conversions (Proficiency = 5.0)
9. Organization (Proficiency = 5.0)
10. Project Planning, Execution, and Management (Proficiency = 5.0)
Project Leadership (Proficiency = 5.0)
Strong policy admin conversion experience required.
o Experience in all conversion steps – data analysis, mapping, extraction, transformation, load, audit and reconciliation.
- Strong experience using software, technology, and tools to achieve successful conversion outcomes
- Knowledge of emerging technology trends in the data conversion space.
- Experience working with partners to achieve desired outcomes.
- Life, Health, and Annuity Insurance product knowledge.
- Experience with complex life and health products such as Variable Universal Life, Universal Life, Medical Supplemental, Interest Sensitive Whole Life, Disability, and Critical Illness.
- Experience with complex annuity products such as Variable annuities and indexed annuities.
- Agent compensation experience desirable.
- Actuarial experience desirable.
- Insurance administration platform experience or knowledge is highly desirable.
- LifePRO system knowledge or user experience is very beneficial but not required.
- IT Business Analysis experience.
Project management skill
Soft Skills (Required):
- Good team skills and ability to work effectively with others throughout the organization.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Technical aptitude.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a timeline driven environment.
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be a self starter
- Ability to influence others
Work Experience Requirements:
- At least 15 years of experience with large sized projects.
- Completed successful conversion projects.
- Completed client consulting engagf
- Leading proposals to clients and/or executive sponsorship.
- Leading software design efforts.
- Leading process enhancement efforts.
- Creating and presenting training programs.
- Training and mentoring lesser experienced team
Valid through: 5/3/2021
$100K — $150K
39 days ago
$250K — $250K+
39 days ago