Primary duties will include planning, directing and monitoring all aspects of multi-discipline airport projects with high degrees of technical complexity, typically in excess of $5 million and involving managing project staff.
- Will act as a doer/seller for current and future airport related projects in the Tennessee/Kentucky/Arkansas market.
- Will be involved with the production and coordination of several projects concurrently, and will establish client relations and be involved with marketing, contractual, design and production meetings.
- Will conduct design development and contract document work sessions at project sites in conjunction with Project Managers, appropriate technical professionals and other disciplines.
- Will be responsible for managing staffing and workload through the entire project’s development to complete documents on schedule.
- Will also work with Business/Accounting Managers, Project Controllers, and the Area Manager or Office Principals for project reviews.
- Will also be responsible for implementing QA/QC procedures, and for the execution of training for personnel as established by strategic plans.
- Will typically supervise project staffs and act as a mentor for less experienced staff members.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Civil Engineering or related discipline is required.
- PE required.
- 10+ years of aviation-related engineering experience required; this must include project management experience.
- MS Office and MS Project experience is required.
- Demonstrated business development and strategic planning skills are desired.
- Good communication, leadership, planning and mentoring skills are a must.
- Knowledge of aviation market in Tennessee, Kentucky, and/or Arkansas including client relationships and past project experience preferred.
- A commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.