- Testing Concepts, Agile, Selenium, Very good exposure in Test Management tools
- Planning Phase ? Review the scope, requirements and design documents. Develop test plans and test scripts and determine parameter impacts.
- Build Phase ? Execute test scripts and report defects. Work with development teams to resolve and retest identified defects. Report on testing progress to testing lead or project manager.
- Run Phase - Execute first events validation and provide knowledge transfer documentation to the production support team.
- Administrative ? Update project reporting documentation and attend team meetings. Continue to develop testing skills and improve understanding of the applications.
- Leads and/or creates test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with the functional requirements.
- Executes and/or validates the execution of test cases and scripts during the testing phase of the project life cycle.
- Documents, reports, and researches issues identified during testing phase.
- Delivers presentation of final testing results to project team and key stakeholders.
- Creates and Executes testing solutions and assists in creating monitoring plan, back out mitigation plan and post ?install support.
- Leads medium to high projects which includes client/vendor certification, coordinating resources, testing and timing of project.
- Facilitates front line questions from other teams and departments