- Perform requirements and user story analysis to create detailed test designs and conditions.
- Elaborate test designs (feature files) into automated tests using a JAVA-based Cucumber / Selenium framework.
- Assist with setup and maintenance of test environments.
- Develop configurable, maintainable, reusable and dependable test automation tools.
- Prepare for and take part in testing activities for production deployments and remediation.
- Develop test case automation criteria.
- Develop complex SQL queries for data validation.
- Provide traceability from business requirements and technical specifications to test conditions and problem reports.
- Participate in detailed review walkthrough sessions.
- Willing and able to knowledge transfer/mentor peers on test automation best practices where appropriate.
- Track issues to successful resolution.
- Collect metrics to measure test progress and quality outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of related work experience, or
- Associate’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of related work experience, or
- High school diploma with a minimum of 7 years of related work experience
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of related work experience, or
- Associate's degree and a minimum of 7 years of related work experience, or
- High school diploma and a minimum of 9 years of related work experience