We are looking for a talented and driven individual to accelerate our efforts and be a major part in development of our digital and data-centric culture. Must have an eager mind to tackle interesting and challenging problems that in many cases do not have well-established precedents. This person will work closely with various cross-functional teams such as IT, Production, Automation, Supply Chain, Compliance, Engineering and Operations to develop and deliver metrics, analyses, solutions, and insights, with actionable recommendations to business partners. Successful candidates will exhibit technical acumen and business savvy.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under supervision, responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following items:
- Lead and Develop an Automation and Integration strategy for Laredo
- Provide thought leadership: help define the automation and integration roadmap through strong partnership with business partners and assess opportunities using a hypothesis-driven approach focused on measurable, high impact outcomes
- Define opportunities: work with subject matter experts from various groups to analyze existing business practices / processes, help identify significant process automation & optimization opportunities, drive collaboration, facilitate discussions, understand requirements, and conceptualize new ideas.
- Own the digital automation capability: Continuously monitor, review, and improve people, process, technology, and assets used to create revenue for the enterprise
- Build the business case: Create justification for new investment / development; be accountable to deliver the proposed value, benefits, and objectives.
- Prioritize product features and internal customer requirements, define release plans, and manage the project schedule to ensure that solutions are delivered on time and on target
- Translate product requirements into robust feature designs.
- Define automation and integration KPIs and report performance of leading and lagging indicators against goals
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 3+ years' experience in technical product management/development
- Substantial experience (4-6 years) with software development and RPA technologies
- Experience facilitating design, setup, and configuration of an RPA solution
- Experience with process reengineering. understanding of Financial, People operations process and terminology
- Understanding of Digital Transformation disruptive technologies (e.g. Machine Learning, Process Automation, Cloud, etc.) and their application to functional areas
- Strong business skills and experience in IT, accounting, finance & operations.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Master.
- Certified RPA Developer/Architect.
- Knowledge of and experience in operationalizing RPA/Automation Center of Excellence.
- Skilled in User Acceptance Testing of automated solution
3 years: Three year's experience in technical product management/development
Licenses & Certifications