The Sr. Automated Process Leader will be responsible for providing direction for all aspects of the Existing Restaurants technology strategy and how to better automate knowledge sharing. This position will also ensure that all technology issues within the current ecosystem at Chick-fil-A are addressed and remedied for the benefit of Existing Restaurants. This position will also be responsible for the implementation of all technology components in conjunction with Information Technology serving as the key business partner.
- Work on a team(s) of cross-functional members to develop and carry out the strategic direction and to oversee the implementation of any new technology for Existing Restaurants as a whole.
- Provide direction to Existing Restaurants sub-teams on what current technology to be used for what processes in order to create a more meaningful and useful ecosystem and to share knowledge real time.
- Ensure that existing technology issues are remedied by IT in a timely manner.
- Provide direction on ways to better utilize existing technology to track issues and resolution, share information, initiate and project manage work and provide relevant timely updates on status of work at any given time.
- Provide budget summary and status reports to executive leadership on implementation aspects of technology projects as applicable.
- Make recommendations for technologybudget exceptions in conjunction with IT.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure that the both existing technology use cases and new technology implementations are aligned with departmental and corporate goals.
- Prepare, communicate, and educate Operator Teams and Existing Restaurants Teams on changes in within the organization.
- Lead change management function for utilization of different technology for new purposes, new system implementations and retirement of old systems.
Technical Experience Required
- Four-year college degree in Engineering, Information Systems or Business
- At least 5 years experience in Engineering, I.T. Business or related field.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency with Microsoft Office suite packages (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access)
- Experience with Tririga, ServiceNow and/or Salesforce is highly desired.
Interpersonal Experience Required
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities
- Ability to achieve results through others
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong facilitation skills of cross functional teams
- Ability to influence others at all corporate levels
- Strong communication skills, both individual and group environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing
- Strong project and time management skills
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Strong academic background
- Willingness to travel ~10%