Sr. Audit Analyst
Growing Financial services firm is looking for a Senior Audit analyst.
The Sr. Audit Analyst participates in operational and integrated audits in support of the company?s businesses and initiatives. Key areas of focus include developing hypotheses around risk and controls, providing input to the integrated audit plan, and managing a high-performing project team.
* Collaborating with different levels of management within a variety of businesses or functions to identify risks and resolve issues across the global organization
* Escalating identified issues and proposing viable solutions
* Presenting findings to audit management and business leaders
* Preparing audit reports and providing recommendations
* Supporting various department initiatives
15 people in group, less than 15% travel.
Looking for somoene with brokerage and FINRA operations experience
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3+ years of external/internal audit or project management-related work experience
* Professional certifications and registration/licensing are preferred, but not required