Administer, configure, and operate systems supporting the conference rooms and collaboration spaces, including ensuring the ability to display six or more simultaneous images and accept audio from any available source.
- Rooms could hold up to seven different VTC networks including unclassified, secret, Allied, JWICS, Distributed Continuity Integrated Network-Top Secret (DCIN-TS), and Top Secret/SCI LAN VTC (JWICS Desktop) VTC capabilities along with unclassified and secret collaboration tool capabilities and some other VTC networks.
- The rooms will have unclassified and Top Secret/SCI audio conferencing capabilities and have the ability to control local room and AV resources via a touch panel interface.
- Touch panel will control displays; cameras, VTC, Blu-ray, Commercial Access Television (CATV), microphone muting, speaker volume, and will allow for the selection of internal and external sources of audio and video.
- Rooms will be connected to the AVCR and this connectivity will allow each room to optionally transmit and receive AV sources with other conference rooms, workspaces, and external locations.
- Digital signage displaying room classification and time zone clocks.
5+ years experience in audio/visual and VTC solutions. Certifications in A/V Control Systems and Design. Experience in enterprise VTC solutions (ISDN and IP based) to include bridging, gateways, gatekeepers, border controllers, and management systems. Experience with systems at multiple classifications (Secret, Top Secret, Top Secret/SCI). Experience in room control systems. Must have skills in writing control system software code and graphical user interfaces to control and administer complex multi-classification operational environments. Must be familiar with CATV (both satellite and terrestrial) system. Experience with investigations and problem resolutions related to audio visual systems. Experience with Cisco Management Suites and all Cisco VTC systems, Cisco Multipoint Control Units and Gateways. Experience in large scale audio solutions, including but not limited to theater design, large venue multi input multi output systems. Skilled in operating and maintaining audio/visual distribution systems. Experience operating and maintaining enterprise VTC solutions. Knowledge of Cisco Telepresence Management Suite and programming room control systems using Crestron Simpl, Simpl+, AMX Netlinx Studio. Experience with VTC Endpoint Operations (Secure/Unsecure) – Conference Room Systems, Audio System knowledge (Digital Signal Processor operations/configuration), and Control System knowledge (AMX Touch panel Programming/certification). Must be a US citizen and hold a current Secret clearance.