Sr. Associate, Systems Support
Provide technical expertise and document management oversight for complex facilities systems used in in the day to day activities of the specific account. Comprehensive understanding of how complex systems are designed, constructed, operated and maintained. Ensure all documentation is accurate and suitable to maintain strict quality control. Serve as Subject Matter Expert, (SME) for all proposed operations and process related changes.
Areas of Responsibility
- Data Systems
- Ability to understand and produce user based documentation on complex facilities systems based on: Field observation, Process & Instrument Diagrams, OEM manuals, Operator and user interviews and existing standard operating procedures.
- Develop & format standard operating procedures, operating logs, and associated documents.
- Revise existing standard operating procedures based on functional system changes due to project related reconfiguration or new design requirements.
- Develop functional engineering and user specifications based on customer requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and enforce a consistent naming convention for all assets.
- Coordinate input of personnel information into 360Facility for each site or region.
- Client Support
- Adhere to business unit specified client driven standards ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
- Support and drive account based process consistency where installed to help ensure adherence to account deliverables, maximize process efficiency, and continually deliver exceptional client service.
- Other account support duties as assigned.
- Set up and provide instructions for operations personnel labor weekly time input.
- Provide routine and regularly occurring training classes for all modules within the CMMS that are in use on the account.
- Participate in on/off-site training opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Education Training
- High School Diplomarequired o Bachelor’s Degree in related field (preferred)
- Background/ experience in IT, mathematics, statistics or related fields.
- Years of relevantexperience
- 5 - 10 years’ Experience Technical writing of complex facilties related documents and procedures
- Skills and knowledge
- Understanding of CRM/CMMS/Other Systems/Data Platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (World, Excel, Access and Power Point).
- Experience with database configurations and reporting systems.
- Experience in reporting and administration of IWMS/CAFM tools, such as Manhattan/Centerstone, FM Systems, Tririga, Archibus, or similar; advanced MS Excel ability; AutoCAD; MSReporting Services or similar. Programming skills/languages are NOT required.
- Ability to multitask while focusing on project(s) deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret XML, HTML, and SQL.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Ability to work independently as well as be a strong team player and/or step in as an organized and efficient Team Leader.
- Ability to deal with challenging, dynamic, fast paced work environment and maintain professional internal/external customer service relationships