In this position you will:
- Manage sales plan design process and cost planning
- Use data to perform complex analysis and identify trends related to employee compensation and employment cost
- Provide guidance and training surrounding Sales Compensation-related processes, procedures and program details.
- Process and distribute Compensation plans for all sales employees, and ensuring that plans are executed per Sales Compensation Program guidelines.
- Administer sales contests and other programs related to Sales Compensation.
- Work with Sales Management to gather sales data critical to the Sales Compensation Program.
- Validate sales data for accuracy and consistency with the Sales Compensation Program guidelines, as defined in the annual planning process.
- Research and resolve pay issues and ensure data collection is timely and accurate, in order to meet critical quarterly Incentive Compensation deadlines.
- Participating in quarterly validations and reviews of sales revenue credits, incentive compensation payments, Compensation Program exceptions, and transition plans.
- Working jointly with FP&A to ensure IC payments are accrued and budgeted.
- Handle complex, ad hoc requests through expertise in extracting, analyzing and presenting data from a wide variety of sources
- Support the implementation of sales compensation projects related to the implementation of plan design changes
- Partner with IT to improve data integrity in our system of record
- Provide robust and accurate analysis and project management on key Total Rewards initiatives
*Education / Certifications
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years experience
- MA/MSdegree with 3+ years experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)