Senior Associates (Programmer Analysts) develop and maintain client/server and Web based application software by using an appropriate mix of technology stacks (Microsoft, Java and Open Source) and programming languages such as C#.Net, VB.Net, C++ and Java along with SQL Server/Oracle databases.
Senior Associates (Programmer/Analysts) may act as Team Leaders on large projects, supervising a team of trainees and Associates (programmers). They may also need to liaise with the offshore support/development teams.
JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, programs, tests, documents, and maintains applications written for client/server and Web environments.
- Participates in graphic user interface, database, and system and component design.
- Develops applications using Microsoft and Java stacks (C#.Net, VB.Net, Java etc.)
- Database programming using stored procedures, Functions, CLR, etc.
- Develops reports using Crystal Reports and SQL reporting services.
- Performs unit and integration testing, and assist in system and user acceptance testing.
- Documents application modules, and assist in the preparation of user and system documentation.
- Implements the bank?s design standards and System Development Methodology.
- Provides high quality work by ensuring accuracy and seeking to continuously improve our processes and platforms by embracing new and better ways of doing things.
- Performs all functions as assigned by management.
- Primarily this position requires .Net programming experience with expertise in different applications layers such as web, reporting, service components, database, systems integration and OS (using the Microsoft stack of technologies).
- Database programming using SQL server (design and maintenance of functions & stored procedures).
- Expertise in full development life cycle using Visual Studio, TFS, unit testing and build processes (while following SDLC concepts of Waterfall, RUP and Agile).
- Reporting tools such as Crystal Reports and SQL Reporting Services.
- Skillful with object oriented design concepts and architecture.
Nice to Haves:
- Understanding of newer technologies such as Silverlight, WPF, Entity Framework etc.
- Systems integration using messaging middleware (MQ, JMS concepts).
- Knowledge of spring.net framework, multi-threading, C++ etc.
- Experience in Java/Oracle/ UNIX/Linux stack.
- 7 to 15years of experience in applications development using above mentioned technologies.
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with Global Custody, multi-currency accounting, international banking, FX and Securities Processing application systems helpful but not mandatory.