$80K — $100K *
Digital Realty is seeking an experienced Sr. Associate, Payroll candidate. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture as it scales in size. Reporting into the Head of Americas payroll, this position will be based in Dallas, TX.
· 5-10+ years of payroll experience in a public, multi-national company
· Recent UltiPro experience required
· Assist in over-seeing the bi-weekly multi-state payroll processing for 1,500+ employees
· Strong knowledge of SOX requirements, payroll processes, workflow and practices
· Deep understanding of month-end accounting for Payroll
· Understanding of all payroll reports including reports from payroll for accounting’s general ledger
· Work closely with Stock Administration, Legal, Tax and HR Departments in the administration of payroll and equity related issues
· Develop and set requirements for projects related to the payroll function in order to bring value to the company through streamlining processes, automation, etc.
· Integration of any newly acquired companies into the payroll system
· Research and provide guidance on complex payroll and tax issues
· Approve the financial month-end close accounting entries for Payroll, including Journal Entries and Account Reconciliations
· Solid business acumen
· A strong client service focus with the drive to own payroll and effectively manage relationships with leadership, employees, and vendors
· Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and collaboration skills
· A do-what-it-takes approach and a results orientation
· Flexibility and adaptability
· willing to flex your hours as projects, month-end and other demands require.
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree, Business focus a plus
· CPP certification preferred
· Significant experience with UltiPro
· 5+ years Payroll experience in a public, multi-national company
· Excellent knowledge of SOX requirements, payroll processes, workflow, and practices
· International payroll knowledge a plus
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience with Implementation of global payroll systems and effective collaboration throughout the organization.
· Strong experience in payroll issues as it relates to Restricted Stock Units (RSU’s)
· Understanding of the month-end accounting for Payroll
Preferred, but not required:
· An MBA or another advanced degree
· Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
· International payroll knowledge a plus
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day—above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.
Valid through: 7/2/2021