The Senior Associate Brand Manager will be responsible for leading key brand initiatives, developing and executing product marketing plans and communications, and communicating with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, propose and execute marketing and communications initiatives for assigned brands, provide post-program analysis and recommendations.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of assigned category and products.
- Manage annual marketing budget for assigned products / brands.
- Communicate business plans, results, and initiatives to internal stakeholders in an efficient and effective way.
- Act as project manager on key business and brand initiatives including new product launch activities.
- Manage/oversee project timelines and address issues/opportunities as they arise.
- Analyze business, consumer and spending results and identify necessary actions needed for business.
- Build and develop strong relationships and work effectively with peers and others in Sales, Operations, R&D, and Trade Marketing functions.
- Define and lead the development of sales tools including brochures, collateral, point-of-sale pieces, and presentation materials.
- Provide effective, timely response to new products, promotions, and product changes, with priorities as determined by Sales and Marketing senior management.
- Ensure effective coordination of all marketing support activities to proactively respond to product development priorities.
- Work directly with advertising, graphic design, media and public relations agencies.
- Create and present product presentations to internal Sr. Leadership teams and licensed partners.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred.
- 5 - 7 years of Marketing related experience, preferably in the CPG Industry.
- Project management experience, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills, including experience using Microsoft Excel and knowledge of IRI and consumer research metrics.
- Experience working with advertising agencies.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong presentation and communications skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational planning and follow-through abilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.