At FCB Chicago, the Senior Art Director is responsible for the conception, design and execution on complex projects with minimum supervision. Senior Art Directors use advanced design and presentation skills, and can generate big ideas.
- Work with a Senior Copywriter to design and art direct concepts across all disciplines
- Concept big ideas
- Ability to present a campaign to senior creatives with authority and conviction
- Initiate and complete a campaign element without supervision
- Showcase a deep sense of responsibility toward client costs and agency expenses
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Specialized skillset/experience in Adobe software, primarily InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Specialized skillset/experience in mentoring junior art directors
- Portfolio that represents a range of design styles, diversity of projects, and a clear personal aesthetic
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience requiredThis job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that an employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions, reserving the right to revise the job description at any time.