- The ASM has responsibility for transactions of all offerings with accounts in their region. Distribution is and will remain a strong focus in this region with a number of direct account responsibilities as well.
- This position will require building strong relationships with all customers and will be responsible for achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction and transactional excellence within the region.
- The ASM will successfully grow current accounts, convert targeted accounts as well as coordinate the required technical support to these accounts. Eighty percent of the ASM’s time is expected in to be in front of customers and distribution partners, as a result travel is a direct function of the role and where the ASM should be located within the territory
- The ASM is supported by and works closely together with OC support partners (Customer Service, Customer Financial Services, Technical organizations, planning, etc.)
- For specific designated accounts, the ASM provides input to and works together with the Sales Leader in defining an integrated strategy for that account.
- The ASM will be responsible for creating and implanting a sales strategy for the territory. The strategy will focus on growing OC’s profitable share with distribution partners and direct accounts.
- The ASM will be responsible to capture the necessary market intelligence/forecasting data and communicate to the OC organization. This individual must possess strong business acumen and analytics as well as have strong planning and organizing skills.
- The ASM is a member of the North American Sales and Distribution organization and is expected to be a strong team player, excellent communicator and provide a positive impact to our fun, dynamic and successful team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three to five years of demonstrated ability to deliver results in a previous industrialsales role is required.
- Proven track record of selling the value of an organization to the customer
- Composites Industry knowledge is preferred
- Sellingexperience withdistribution partners ispreferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Applied business analysis skills
- Demonstrated problem solving experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement a sales strategy
- Appliedfinancial knowledge required
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to develop an intimate knowledge of customers, competition, and the market
- Ability to travel up to 60-70%