As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 43 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Senior Architects, Technical located in Bothell and Bellevue, WA will architect, design, and build relational data models as well as design and develop tools that enable automation.
TRUST YOU WITH
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software and specialized utility programs.
• Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
• Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
• Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
• Develop a keen understanding of TMUS Information architecture while working closely with other architecture, development, and analytic teams to build world class solutions.
• Work closely with Leadership, Solution Architects, Development, and Analytic team members to build out and execute the Business Intelligence Strategy.
• Build and maintain Reference Model Architecture and Standards for communicating direction of Information Architecture.
• Unify collections of data requirements for key data concepts across the organization.
• Architect, design, and build data models with focus on Business Intelligence and Information Management.
• Design and build services and tools for data enablement within Enterprise Delivery Pipeline.