The Sr. Architect - Security Engineer is primarily responsible for the development, implementation and communications of Architecture Roadmap Strategies to ensure that technical systems are scalable, reliable, secure, supportable, and achieve Business and IT performance and budgetary objectives. Leads cross-functional team efforts to define Architecture roles for strategic and tactical projects to ensure that alignment to Architecture Roadmap strategies are achieved. Provide guidance to IT Development teams on Architecture’s Framework, Patterns, Best Practices, approved Technologies, and tools/solutions. Lead communication effort to ensure that Applications and Infrastructure leaders are fully knowledgeable of new technologies, tools and solutions and their impact to their organizations. Lead the Architecture assessment and communications for system retirements and migrations to new platforms. Establish solid relationships with approved vendors and industry analysts and lead their Product Demonstrations and Proof of Concepts for the business leaders to ensure that ESI is knowledgeable of the latest technology trends.
- Lead, develop, implement and maintain Architecture Roadmap strategies for improving system scalability, reliability, supportability, security, and performance.
- Develop solid relationships with key internal and external clients to ensure that business needs are fully understood and IT solutions are fully aligned to meet the stated business needs.
- Lead the Architecture assessment planning for system retirements and migrations to new platforms.
- Provide guidance to IT Infrastructure and Application teams on Architecture’s Frameworks, Patterns, Best Practices, and Programming concepts.
- Assess vendor solutions from an overall Enterprise strategic perspective versus tactical perspectives.
- Assess vendor solutions via Product Demonstrations and Proof of Concepts to determine their alignment with our stated goal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information System or related field.
- 10-14 years relevant experience or Masters degree with 8-12years in a large-scale, high-volume transactional environment.
- Strong knowledge of transactional, mission critical, enterprise OS & platforms; UNIX and Z/OS preferred.
- Experience with regulatory projects preferred.
Job Id: REQ20008134