Participates in the development and maintenance of a business and system architecture and conducts business information flow studies. Provides integrated systems planning and recommends new or different technologies that will enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals. Conducts system architecture studies of new and existing IT systems to permit development of integrated systems that operate at low cost levels. Recommends the appropriate computer platform, work stations and communication linkage required to support distributed and client server business processes and information flows. Interfaces with business areas to ensure all initiatives support business strategies and goals. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 7-10 years of systems experience.
The CTO Organization:
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
• Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Description:
>Work with senior leaders to identify and execute opportunities to through operating model transformation
>Prioritize top priority opportunities into a portfolio of improvement work over time
>Definition and quantification of key metrics to show tangible outcome targets and results
>Work with the wider transformation team to ensure that transformation enhance the overall CTO operating model
>Partner with CTO architecture team to help align needs of tools and data across CTO into an integrated roadmap to enable E2E Workflow
>Strategy and Transformation
>Technology operating models and governance
>Technology Infrastructure and Production Support Management Experience
>Senior leadership engagement, facilitation and communication
>Change agent & Continuous Improvement
>Proven ability to drive organizational transformations
>5-10 years running major programs
>Ability to influence multiple stakeholders
>5-10 years of technology management experience
Valid Through: 2019-11-12