TruckPro offers a stimulating workplace based on open collaboration, personal development and future opportunity. Our continued success thrives on the attraction and retention of spirited people who share our passion for service. TruckPro is driven by a unique company culture that values knowledge, experience, and the importance of offering our customers an incomparable depth of product and application expertise.
Sr. Applications Manager
Full-Time / Exempt
Sr. Applications Manager will lead the operational support, maintenance, and development activities for TruckPro applications. This role will supervise and maintain front office portfolio of software applications through best practices, guiding and assisting stakeholders and users at all levels on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical business information and software systems. The Applications Manager is responsible for appropriate staffing, staff management, performance management, and continuous service improvement. This seasoned IT professional will have a deep technical background and significant experience developing business processes and managing projects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the iPaaS implementation and play a critical role in launching and managing an iPaaS to support enterprise systems and various applications integrations.
- Design and architect solutions using leading enterprise iPaaS/Middleware platform MuleSoft.
- Develop strong partnerships with IT, and business leaders, to understand priorities and drive focus on strategic and tactical program objectives.
- Work with teams to promote best practices for setting up new iPaaS integrations
- Provide guidance on leading Integration Architecture concepts and patterns, including Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON services, etc.
- Define standards and guidelines around Scalability, Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution.
- Have fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to MDM solutions.
- Knowledge of integration of Product Information Management (PIM) system with DAM or ERP
- Collaborate with business owners and stakeholders to lead eCommerce requirements gathering and generate specifications/functional design.
- Deeply understand customer pain points (including spending time to research and validate), develop creative solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently.
- Reviewing the eCommerce platform and architecture to recommend effective options for implementing business functionality.
- Design, develop and implement scalable e-commerce applications to support growing B2C/B2B portfolio.
- Work closely with solution architects and engineering teams to create highly scalable, flexible solutions that address business problems and accelerate the adoption of platform and services.
- Manage CRM application. Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports
- Establish and manage protocols for CRM Standard Operating Procedures and monitor system for proper compliance.
- Provide strategic guidance and direction to ensure business needs are met and our systems, processes and people will enable the go-to-market strategy of each line of business.
- Integration solutions including RESTful Web services; JSON-based APIs; ETL, ELT, and other common integration patterns; common enterprise systems including ERPs, CMSs, DAMs, and e-commerce platforms
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical/knowledge or experience.
- 5+ years of with experience building complex business applications and services, also managing Software Engineering and Architect teams focused on eCommerce.
- Understanding of object-oriented design patterns and concepts; demonstrated experience with applying them to software development.
- 3+ years of DevSecOps experience -- this includes unit testing, CI/CD, security testing, performance load testing and managing a backlog and triaging defects.
- Understanding of wide variety of technologies and platforms.
- Working knowledge in all stages of the software development life cycle: requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Demonstrated business understanding and CRM domain experience.
- Will have a demonstrable understanding and/or hands-on experience with most of the following technologies:
- Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure & Salesforce
- CI/CD and DevOps process.
- Web Technologies
- React, Angular
- Styled Components
- .NET Core MVC
- .NET Core
- .NET Framework
- SQL & No-SQL databases