Site: NC - Greensboro
Business Title: Sr. Applications Engineer
Shift: Normal Day
- Support customers both in the Greensboro, NC lab and onsite in customer labs to enable design wins of Qorvo products in customer applications
- Create specialized product training material for Field Application Engineers that enables them to promote Qorvo products & support customer design efforts
- Support product development efforts including Datasheets, Compliance Matrix, EVB Creation, etc.
- Responsible for bench level testing supporting design verification and Key Performance Indicators for both validation & marketing needs
- MSEE preferred (or foreign equivalent) and 7-10 years of experience
- Experience with RF Bench level testing using Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, Power Meters, Vector Network Analyzers
- Experience utilizing Load Pull data to optimize input & output impedance matching of PAs
- Understanding & experience producing application layouts & components to support stable PCB designs at customers
- Good communication skills to convey technical details to various engineering teams both internal to Qorvo and external to customers
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
Job ID: 0007595