Summary: Provide general technical assistance to the Stratasys sales team. Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support to the sales teams by workingwith prospective clients and sales channel partners under minimal supervision and by acting as a liaison between Stratasys Territory Managers, and reseller organizations.
Location: Midwest Territory
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Provide technical solutions to the sales team and customers that strongly demonstrate the unique benefits of Stratasys applications.
- Serve as a project leader on special applications for partners, customers, prospects, product managers
- Provide technical presentations and demonstrations to partners, customers and investors of all software and hardware
- Learn and become proficient in operating all PolyJet, Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) and other Stratasys products
- Support Applications Engineering (AE) and Marketing in Stratasys tradeshows, including booth and machine setup, takedown and crating, and provide a professional “face of our company” Q&A and other representation during show hours
- Demonstrate the Stratasys Core Values by behaving in a manner consistent with these values, acting with common sense while keeping the best interests ofStratasys in mind
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and complete all required safety training
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and/or 5+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment required
- Strong knowledge of Power Point, Excel and Word required
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize multiple projects required
- Project leadership and project management skills required
- Good verbal and written communications skills and the ability to resolve technical issues while maintaining a good working relationship with the sales force, customers and internal employees is required
- Customer-focused attitude with an appropriate sense of urgency and attention to detail when handling customers, process, and machine related issues is required, as well as willingness and ability to work as an individual, and as a team, with multiple departments
Preferred Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Prefer experience with model shops, performing time and work sequence studies and conducting various cost studies for equipment justification, return on investment (ROI)
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM software applications and/or Additive Manufacturing, industry experience is strongly desired
- Prefer experience in pre-sales, customer facing roles
- Creativity and willingness to gain an advanced understanding of Additive Manufacturing applications are desired attributes
- Must be self-motivated, and be able to work effectively on projects with minimal direct supervision.
- No direct reports
- Provide mentoring to all Application Engineers, support and assist Machine Operators, Finishers and Service Engineers
- Work in a professional office and 3D print lab environment with other department staff, utilizing a pc and various software applications with occasional power tool use as projects require
- Some physical activity is required for this position; must be able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Travel requirement: 40% of the time.
Job code: 15503