Are you Mohawk Material? We're the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sr. Applicatons Developer - Hybris Commerce to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Developer - Hybris Commerceto excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Developing Java/Spring based software that extends the hybris platform to provide web/mobile applications and integrations with external systems.
- Implementing eCommerce solutions for major international brand customers
- Integral member of a customer-facing project Scrum team using our successful Agile Project Delivery Framework
- Working with customers, business analysts and testers to understand business requirements and develop code to meet these requirements
- Lead various development activities such as designing and developing specific business components, integrations or larger parts of the solution
- Technical leadership and mentoring of other members of the team. Reviewing code and organizing development tasks for the development team
- Taking part in customer-facing activities, mostly remotely although possibility of occasional travel a few times per year
- Development of business logic to support the customer's requirements
- Development of web-based applications using Java/Spring
- Development of integrations with external systems
- Development of unit and integration tests
- Strong focus on high-quality throughout the entire development process
- Working closely with our Quality Assurance team as part of the Scrum team
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement. Experience must include…
- eCommerce project experience
- 3+ years professional experience of in software development using Java EE.
- 2 years professional experience using Spring framework.
- 4+ years of development experience.
- Experience with transactional and multi-threaded processes.
- Experience with unit testing techniques and frameworks.
- Experience with Design patterns and N-Tiers architectures.
- Experience with RDBMS, e.g. Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
- Experience with distributed version control system, e.g. Git, Mercurial.
- Experience with build automation tools, e.g. Maven, Gradle.
- Experience of system integrations, e.g. using JMS, web services (REST), or ETL tools
- Experience and understanding of application performance tuning