- Participates in the evaluation, customization, implementation, and support of purchased applications. Design, code, test, install, and support significant enhancements to existing application systems and entire new development projects. Serves as the primary on-call support person; troubleshoots and corrects complex system problems.
- Ensures software developed is held to company quality standards through code and design reviews
- Advanced understanding of the CRM Sales and Service solutions as well as web design.
- Ability to produce quality code in a timely manner
- Deliver software and implementing packages
- Participates in the software design, software development, and package implementation using the CRM platform
- Ability to Translate Functional Need into Technical specification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline with an information technology focus. Foreign degree equivalent accepted.
- In-depth technical knowledge, with hands-on experience managing systems development in new computing architectures and environments.
- Must have 6 years of progressive experience in job offered or 6 years of progressive experience in SAP Sales Cloud Application Development positions.
Must have at minimum 4 years of progressive experience with the following:
- Development experience using SAP C4C SDK (Software Development Kit).
- 4 years of Experience in SAP C4C UI Designing using SAP Cloud Application Studio.
- Must have worked on implementation project and experience in SAP Cloud Application Studio. Must have experience in ABSL, BODL and Ruby scripting.
- Hands-on experience in creating Custom BO along with OBN and TBN screens, embedded component in custom and standard screen Must know the architecture and life cycle of a C4C project.