$100K — $150K *
What We'll Bring:
Our technology team continues to push the boundary of innovation and modernization every day. Given our agile nature we are able to bring new ideas and transform the way we do technology. TransUnion is a defining leader in bringing seamless solutions to enhance the way our clients build trust, and it all starts with our people. No idea is too small and no problem is too big. You’ll have the ability to put your skills to the test and see how your contributions continue to move the needle.What You'll Bring:
· 5+ years of experience developing Cloud applications, preferably on AWS and/or Azure
· 5+ years of experience with C#, Java J2EE and JEE is also preferred
· Experience with containerization, preferably Docker
· Experience developing software using API calls, microservices, serverless compute
· Experience developing APIs
· Strong knowledge of Architectural Patterns
· This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or an equivalent educational and work experience, with typically up to 5+ years of software development experience
· Proven ability to identify technology problems and effective solutions
Impact You'll Make:
· Design – Develop and Design POC and actual implementations, contribute to build and maintain architecture runways for the product.
· Planning/Process Management: Participate in PI planning and spring backlog refinement sessions. Prepares time estimates for all phases of development projects, evaluates estimates against actual occurrences and participates in post-implementation review.
· Coding: Serve as technical SME on designing and developing high performance, scalable and flexible micro services. Works closely with virtual teams to design, develop, implement and maintain software services. Performs and participates in code walkthroughs and architectural reviews.
· Architecture – Work with architects to define Cloud Strategy for a new Cloud Platform for global solutions
· Mentoring: Assists associate developers and provides architectural and “big picture” oversight for development of new or enhanced products.
Communication and Documentation: Provides input to peers, and management for recommendations and alternate solutions and/or improvements. Publishes appropriate architecture principles and standards, blueprints, best practices, patterns and frameworks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Valid through: 9/23/2021